Spring is here and at CATI that means our Product Development Forum Events are just around the corner. This year's Product Development Forum will take a look at a number of new and emerging technologies that will assist you in your product development process. Register below for an event near you. As always, there is no cost to attend.
- SolidWorks Mechanical Conceptual
- SolidWorks Electrical
- Advanced Simulation - Flow and Plastics
- 3D Printing For Jigs, Fixtures, Molds and other Manufacturing Tools
- 3D Printing Advanced Materials
- SolidWorks Inspection
- PDM/PLM - ENOVIA, EXALEAD, SolidWorks EPDM, and InFlow Technology
|May 6, 2014||8am-12pm||Wichita, KS||DoubleTree by Hilton Wichita Airport||Register|
|May 7, 2014||8am-12pm||Kansas City, MO||Courtyard Marriott Kansas City at Briarcliff||Register|
|May 8, 2013||8am-12pm||St. Charles, MO||DoubleTree Hotel St. Louis At Westport||Register|
|May 13, 2014||8am-12pm||Indianapolis, IN||Embassy Suites Indianapolis North||Register|
|May 14, 2014||8am-12pm||Northbrook, IL||Hilton Chicago Northbrook||Register|
|May 15, 2014||8am-12pm||Waukesha, WI||Marriott Milwaukee West||Register|
Computer Aided Technology, Inc.