The start of our annual Product Development Forum is just a few weeks away. The complete agenda is now available. It is going to be a great event. Visit the CATI website to view the agenda and register.
- 3D Printing for Jigs, Fixtures, Molds, and Other Manufacturing Tools
- Working With SOLIDWORKS Electrical: Make the Jump From Schematic to 3D Design
- Leverage EXALEAD OnePart to Increase Engineering Productivity
- Harness the Power of ENOVIA PLM
- Predict and Avoid Manufacturing Defects With SOLIDWORKS Plastics
- 3D Printing Advanced Materials - Applications for ULTEM, Digital ABS, Nylon, Full Color Connex3, and More.
- SOLIDWORKS Mechanical Conceptual: Simplify Conceptual Design and Expand Innovation
As always, there is no cost to attend and we will be serving a full breakfast to start the day. We are covering six cities during this year's series.
- Wichita - May 6th - Register
- Kansas City, MO - May 7th - Register
- St. Louis - May 8th - Register
- Indianapolis - May 13th - Register
- Chicago Area - May 14 - Register
- Milwaukee Area - May 15th - Register
We hope to see you at a Product Development Forum event near you. One lucky attendee will win a Google Nexus 7 tablet!
Computer Aided Technology, Inc.